Ditch the Clutter is Boston’s premier professional organization service based in the Seaport District and proud to be serving the Greater Boston area. You will work directly with expert Certified Professional Organizer®, Cori Bamberg. Here is what Ditch the Clutter specializes in:
- Home and office organization assessment, consultation, decluttering and creating systems tailored to each individual client’s needs and style
- Move management - decluttering, packing, unpacking and setting up new space for success
- Staging services for individual homeowners and realtors
- Transitional organizing (some examples - merge/marriage, new baby, new home, divorce, empty nesting, loss of a loved one)
- Productivity and digital organizing to include going paperless, making the most of your devices and more
- Guidance for responsible removal and destruction of household goods, clothing, sensitive documents, hazardous waste and technology
- Preparing for holidays, holiday decor set up and organized storage
- Learn more about gifting these services here
We're here to guide you through life's transitions and help you make the most of your space (digital and physical) and time. We are excited to learn about you, your space and get you to order by putting your individual goals and success first.
We take pride in decluttering, reorganizing and making the most of business offices, digital life, paperwork, home offices, supply rooms, bedrooms, spare rooms, living rooms, dining rooms, kitchens, pantries, garages, sheds, attics, basements, gyms, bathrooms, entryways, foyers, mudrooms, pet rooms, and of course, closets. We are insured and bonded.
Some examples of how we've worked with our clients:
Who we are:
Owner Cori Bamberg, CPO® is a Certified Professional Organizer who is an expert in productivity consulting and solving complex organizational problems. Coming from a successful background in corporate business client development, project management and team building, she is an efficiency expert and “energizer bunny” who has a love for the tools and technology that can help make the most life (most recently adding a certification as an Evernote Certified Consultant to her tool belt).
More than anything else, Cori enjoys working closely with each client to create efficient systems that enhance and streamline their unique personal and business lives. Ditch the Clutter strives to create tailored systems based on our knowledge and expertise in efficiency and organizing, while keeping focused on your goals and needs for success, by providing outstanding customer service and care throughout all our approaches.